There are several types of gutters, each with its specific functions. That is why it is necessary to pay close attention when choosing the appropriate gutter, which varies according to the particularities of the roof.
When choosing the ideal gutter for your roof, the following must be taken into account: the type of tile, length, water fall and other factors. The PVC gutter, easily found in the building materials market, for example, does not have the structure to collect a high amount of water, either due to the size of the roof or the high level of rain.
The aluminum gutters, in addition to a differentiated appearance brings sophistication to the finish of your roof, have resistant supports that keep the equipment in place even during heavy rains, preventing them from sagging, forming pools of water inside. Not to mention that the aluminum does not rust, guaranteeing the useful life of your gutter for much longer.
In addition to these advantages, aluminum gutters still have the possibility of personalization. The customer chooses the color that best matches their roof or wall painting, becoming part of the facade decoration.
Benefits of adding gutter covers to your home for exterior improvement:
- Protects the external plaster;
- Protects external areas covered with splashes;
- Protects the land from flooding, avoiding cracks and corrosions in the foundations, as it leads the water to capture the street;
- Prevents strong damages
- Most of the time, it avoids humidity on the walls next to the floor, which causes damage and bubbles in the painting;
- Prevents rotting of the eaves of the buildings;
- Prevents damage to gardens and sidewalks.
Engineers and other construction professionals know that it is not worth saving when it comes to gutters and flashings. If these materials are not used during construction, they will probably be placed after heavy rains, due to the apparent damage.